英语短语offer letter的用法是很重要的，这就要求我们先弄明白它的汉语意思。小编为大家精心准备了英语短语offer letter表达的汉语意思及例句，欢迎大家前来阅读。
英 [ˈɔfə ˈletə] 美 [ˈɔfɚ ˈlɛtɚ]
1. (录取通知书)： 录取通知书(offer letter)是一个什么样的文件?发出录取通知书后,员工不来怎么办?企业不想要员工时又应该怎么办?
2. 聘用信：发个感谢信(thank-you note):如果你特别对某个公司的职位感兴趣,面试后的第二天,通过手机或网络发个感谢短信给面试官或人事部,感谢他们的安排,表示你的兴趣,说明你将期待他们的回复. 收到聘用信(offer letter)后:一般公司只对经理以上的职位签发书面聘用信;
1. yahoo reiterated its disdain for microsoft's " ludicrous " offer in its own shareholder letter.
2. ashton said she had accepted on behalf of the six countries the offer to resume talks in her reply to jalili's letter.
3. city said it had sent the letter detailing thaksin's offer to shareholders and revealed it was still holding talks with potential new managers.
4. liu made the remarks while commenting on ashton's recent letter to iran accepting its offer to resume talks.
5. never submit your resignation letter until after you have a solid job offer in writing.
1. c: usually it takes two days to a rove your a lication and then we will i ue a conditional letter of offer and notify your solicitor to prepare the mortgage document in about two weeks.
2. is the six letter s between the parties, which fail to support that co. extended the offer to co.
3. contents: this course mainly introduces the commonly used foreign trade terms, commercial letters writing and unified expressions in english, contains the key terms abbreviation, standard telex form of the business relations establishment, inquires, order, foreign trade policy, counter offer, rejection to counter-offer, the confirmation of order, declining the order, renewing a subscription, the form invoice, transferring business relations, the payment way, revising letter of credit, reminding issuing letter of credit, the shipping notice, postponing letter of credit, loading, reminding shipping, the applying for amendment of letter of credit, the insurance, shipping, short term claim, settling claim, exchanges goods, and other business procedures.
4. microsoft ceo seav bomma sent a letter to yahoo over the weekend threatening to take it offer right to the shahods.
5. we are in receipt of your letter of july 17, asking us to offer 10, 000 metric tons of superior white sugar on fas shanghai basis and appreciate very much your interest in our product.
6. the offer contained in this letter and the accompanying form of application for excess rights shares expires at
7. this letter should begin with profuse thanks for the offer and then spell out your proposal in a gracious way.
8. in the reply to your letter of offer, we regret to say that our customers here find your price rather high and above the prevailing market level.
9. the amount payable on the amount payable on acceptance of an option is hk$10 and an application or acceptance of offer shall remain open for acceptance by the participant for a the option and the period period of 28 days from the date on which the letter containing the within which payments or offer is delivered to that participant.
而参与人士可于收到要 10 额以及付款或通知付款的期约函起计日期间内接纳购股权。28 限或偿还申请购股权贷款的期限 8。 猜你喜欢： 1.英语menu的中文是什么意思 2.英文mono表达的是什么意思 3.单词level的汉语是什么意思
英语短语at issue的用法不常见，但还是可以了解一下它所包含的汉语意思的。下文是小编为大家准备了英文at issue表达的汉语意思，希望能对大家有所帮助!
英 [æt ˈisju:] 美 [æt ˈɪʃu]
1. the point at issue is whether we go to the party.
2. this means that when you look at this issue, do you think that the time is longer.
3. i want to talk about my personal issue with you at present.
4. that is the question at issue.
1. the issue of business ethics at multinational companies has been raised after a recent series of bribery cases.
2. the renminbi exchange rate issue has been at the centre of trade disputes between china and its major trading partners during the past year.
3. there are signs that democratic challenger john kerry could be chipping away at bush's advantage on the issue.
4. supermodels linda evangelista and christy turlington are at odds over botox in the new issue of style magazine vogue.
5. chutzpah magazine's chief editor ou ning will debate revolution with london university's goldsmiths college professor scott lash at the launch of the publication's sixth issue.
6. officials at gome declined comment yesterday but said the company may issue a clarifying statement later.
7. but a key issue is whether baidu makes clear which web sites pay to be shown at the top of the results.
8. the department said the authorities administering the quotas would issue companies with import permits at least six weeks before the january 1 implementation date.
9. it also raised the issue of china's record on human rights at the annual session of the un commission on human rights in geneva.
10. the issue was put up at many local people's congresses and the overwhelming public opinion held that it was against the law on compulsory education.
1. negotiations between the player and the club progressed smoothly at every stage, and the documents related to the contractual issue were registered at the lega calcio offices this morning.
2. while keen to see the contractual issue resolved one way or another, aurelio insists his priority at present is to help liverpool get their faltering season back on track.
3. a few experts had discussed this one issue, more unanimous opinion is, wear high-heeled shoes, wear the high-heeled shoes with very high heel especially, fraud big profit at, it is adverse to the person's health and safety especially.
4. this issue led to an interesting sidelight at the meeting.
5. in nrw the two parties differ on education, the top issue at state level.
在北-威州，两党在教育这个州层面上最重要的议题上有分歧。 猜你喜欢： 1.短语show off的中文是什么意思 2.英语clear-cut是什么中文意思
及物动词 提供，给予; 提出，提议; 出价，开价; 表示愿意
不及物动词 提议; 企图，想要; 供奉
名词 提议; 出价，开价; 试图; 求婚
an offer is the amount of money that someone says they will pay to buy something or give to someone because they have harmed them in some way.
e.g. the lawyers say no one else will make me an offer...
e.g. he has dismissed an offer of compensation.
if you have something to offer, you have a quality or ability that makes you important, attractive, or useful.
e.g. in your free time, explore all that this incredible city has to offer.
if there is something on offer, it is available to be used or bought.
e.g. savings schemes are the best retail investment products on offer.
e.g. ...country cottages on offer at bargain prices.
1. some banks will also have longer business hours to offer services and consulting.
2. when she finally secured a business licence for her organization on april 18, her first thought was to offer psychological counselling to health workers.
3. the csrc will gradually expand the business scope of these firms, but tu did not offer a timetable.
4. he took this season off after lakers owner jerry buss didn't offer him a new contract last year.
5. google disclosed in an additional filing that the sec and other states were also looking into its offer to buy back the illegally issued shares.
6. google said in additional filings on monday that the sec has started an informal inquiry into its offer to buy back the illegally issued shares.
7. the offer came after minmetals had attempted to buy up copper assets in africa in april.
8. he said china promised on monday to offer us $ 500 million in preferential buyer's credit to help pakistan businesses export to china.
9. both companies plan to reduce the number of models they offer to car buyers over the next few years.
10. dr smillie has a word of advice to offer anyone considering buying a dog.
1. ntours global】is a on line platform which offer fly drive tours and travel information for members of dcn club.
驾游天下-ntours global】专门为dcn club 会员提供驾车和自由旅行的旅游资讯在线服务平台。
2. ntours global】works at offer useful information to the members of dcn club. design and promote new international travel routes and products, . train the agents and contact wholesalers, we also offer quotations and service to groups and individuals travelers
驾游天下-ntours global】发布的所有内容和所提供的资讯，旨在为dcn club会员提供详实有用的资讯，针对国际市场的出境线路产品进行设计和推广，负责与各批发商联络并提供新线路培训，同时也提供对团散客的报价和跟踪协调服务。
3. ntours global】can offer a mass of information of drive tour and travels, according to the real information from the scenic spots, we collect the drive routes, open time and tickets price of national parks, introduction of city scenic spots, address and price of good restaurants, shopping malls and coupons, traffic rules of different states etc which could offer to our members.
4. additionally, our turnkey exhibition services offer publishers a complete exhibition service for major fairs.
此外，我的 turnkey 展览服务为出版商的主要商品展览提供一个全面的展览服务。
5. thousands of videos have been made available via applicable online portals such as youtube, videu, myvideo, clipfish and googlevideo. they offer amusing fun videos, film trailers, snippets of cult movies and serious documentations.
网络视频转换工具，可以将 youtube、videu、myvideo、clipfish 和 googlevideo等这样的视频分享门户网站中的视频直接转换为可以保存在您的电脑中的视频文件，您所需要做的仅仅是将该链接添加到本软件中。
6. hemingway once recounted receiving an offer from a woman who would happily bankroll his return to africa provided she could join him on safari.
7. adjust this can be next the content that the ground pushs dilate to offer strong this locality to support.
8. it is well-known for its programs in teacher education, and is one of the few colleges in the country to offer a program in sports medicine.
洛克海文大学建立与1870年，已经列入宾夕法尼亚州高等教育系统中并且拥有另洛克海文学生自豪的历史。 猜你喜欢： 1.单词level的汉语是什么意思 2.英语meet you的中文是什么意思 3.带来好运的英文说法是什么 4.英文mono表达的是什么意思 5.英语menu的中文是什么意思
名词 信; 证书，许可证; 字母，文字; 字面意义
及物动词 用字母标明; 写字母于; 加标题
1. he wrote me a letter last month.
2. he kept the letter of the law but not the spirit.
3. he was trained as a doctor but devoted his life to letters.
4. there are 26 letters in the english alphabet.
1. article 9 when patent agencies accept consignments and handle business, they shall have a consignor's letter of commitment clearly stating commissioned items and powers.
2. it resumed the business in september, after getting a letter by the state administration for industry and commerce.
3. the commission promised to respond to the letter within 15 business days.
4. " but don't i need an invitation letter from a chinese business, " my friend questioned.
5. a letter published on the market's website on aug 5 said all business had been legal and all taxes had been paid.
6. the letter also promised the hotel would strictly regulate its management and do business strictly according to laws to avoid such cases in the future.
7. justice lam received a threatening letter, signed by " chan chun chuen " last month.
8. " jin renqing submitted a letter of resignation by himself, " according to government briefing.
9. they kept in close contact by letter and gradually became good friends.
10. she revealed that she always kept in touch with the star of the matrix, but by letter and not email because reeves does not have a computer.
if you write a letter to someone, you write a message on paper and send it to them, usually by post.
e.g. i had received a letter from a very close friend.
e.g. ...a letter of resignation...
letters are written symbols which represent one of the sounds in a language.
e.g. ...the letters of the alphabet.
e.g. ...the letter e.
if a student earns a letter in sports or athletics by being part of the university or college team, they are entitled to wear on their jacket the initial letter of the name of their university or college.
e.g. valerie earned letters in three sports: volleyball, basketball, and field hockey.
if a student letters in sports or athletics by being part of the university or college team, they are entitled to wear on their jacket the initial letter of the name of their university or college.
e.g. burkoth lettered in soccer.
5. see also: capital letter;covering letter;dead letter;love letter;newsletter;poison-pen letter
if you say that someone keeps to the letter of the law, you mean that they act according to what is actually written in the law, rather than according to the general principles of it, especially when you disapprove of this.
e.g. they had stuck to the letter of the law and in my view they should be ashamed.
他们死抠法律字眼。依我看他们应该感到惭愧。 猜你喜欢： 1.英文web表达的中文是什么意思 2.英语memo的中文是什么意思 3.英文mat表达的是什么中文意思 4.英语单词date表达的中文意思